FT ME version 9.0 off line tags

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just upgraded my FTview ME to version 9.0. I unable to see my offline tags when I link the communications to my .ACD file. Been on the phone with AB for the past couple of days trying different fixes, none seem to work. I had sent my .ACD & .APA file to the service tech and they work fine on his machine. My original download of the FTView software was under my login prompt, the last suggestion from AB was to remove the FTView ME and login as the administrator and reload the software. Just did that and have the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had the same problem, mine was due to the .acd being on a drive other than my HD.

I tried it on my Current Work SD Card, a USB, in my DropBox Folder, our Company Network Drive (sync'd for offline use) and the only place it worked was sat on my actual HDD on the desktop.