Integrated Architecture Uninstall

Spinjack

Does anyone know the procedure for the removal of Rockwell's Integrated Architecture program and all the various components that go with it?

There is no removal tool that I could find and the Add/Remove Programs part of Control Panel doesn't list the programs.

The program is huge and used up most of my SSHD. I need to put in on an external drive. But first, it needs to come off my internal drive.

Google searches have led nowhere so far. Maybe I'm not using the correct key words. :dunno

Thanks.

Integrated architecture by itself is not a single program. It refers to numerous different programs and equipment working together. Or are you thinking of Integrated Architecture Builder? If so, it's usually denoted as IAB. Look in a folder called something like Rockwell Software (I'm on my phone right now and not my PC), it usually creates a folder like that on install.

Looking at someone else' PC, IAB is under the folder called Rockwell Automation with its own tab, the program is called IAB.exe. But it doesn't come up under the Windows add/remove programs tool. There are a lot of registry entries, so I would not just delete the exe file. You should get help. The Knowledge Base doesn't have anything specific in it, other than to send an email to [email protected].

Last edited:
Try running again the installer. Since the software is installed, probably you will find new options for modify/repair/remove it.

Integrated architecture by itself is not a single program. It refers to numerous different programs and equipment working together. Or are you thinking of Integrated Architecture Builder? If so, it's usually denoted as IAB. Look in a folder called something like Rockwell Software (I'm on my phone right now and not my PC), it usually creates a folder like that on install.

Looking at someone else' PC, IAB is under the folder called Rockwell Automation with its own tab, the program is called IAB.exe. But it doesn't come up under the Windows add/remove programs tool. There are a lot of registry entries, so I would not just delete the exe file. You should get help. The Knowledge Base doesn't have anything specific in it, other than to send an email to [email protected].

IAB is the single utility, yes. I was thinking about how to remove all of the associated programs as well.

As it turns out, I made a bad assumption. My memory issues arose shortly after installing IA, so I immediately went after it as the culprit. It was just the straw that the overloaded the camel. Downloaded some utilities and found 130+ GB of junk (temp files, log files, etc.). All better now. Still want to put IA on an external drive, though.