connected component workbench

erivinoth

Hi,

I downloaded connected component workbench version 10.0 standard . i try to select compact logix L2 controller from the controller list. But it showing only Micro Logix. Give me solution for this issue.

Thanks,

Regards,

Vinothkumar

You will need to purchase Studio 5000 for the compactlogix L2 controller. CCW is not correct software.

But they said Panel view 800 will support L2 controllers. CCW is the software for Panel view 800. So, i downloaded from their website.

Similar Topics

I have a problem with ccw I can upload from hmi to laptop but can't download from laptop to hmi everytime I try it says failed straight away any...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first post. I am have been unable to install .NET Framework 3.5 on VMware workstation 12. I had issues with CCW on the host...
Replies
Views
Hello and greetings all! First time poster, looks like a great resource for newbies like me :) Does anyone have any great youtube beginner...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys; I have a problem with saving values in Numeric data entry. On every power down; all numeric value lose its value and come back with "0"...
Replies
Views
Hello: I using the Micro820 with Connected Component Workbench and I am using the AWT function to write a string out the rs232 port to my modem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom