iFix 5.5 start up screen

TheLeaner

Hello,

I have a an iFix 5.5 client node that talks to an iFix 5.5 SCADA server. Every time I start up the client it displays an empty screen. I have to go to the ifix icon(file)>> open >>browse screens.

How do I set up an automatic opening screen. Please note I only have RUN TIME license. So it won't let me switch to workspace mode to select the opening screen.

Thanks
E.

You can pull the dongle and restart the client to get into development mode. This has a two hour restriction on time limit and has to be restarted after that. Use ALT-W to switch workspaces. You can also tap ALT and it brings up the menu bar. At least then you can explore to find the option you are looking for.

You can also start-->run and type CMD

cd into the ifix directory and type "fix32.exe /t" to open in trial mode without removing the dongle.

You can pull the dongle and restart the client to get into development mode. This has a two hour restriction on time limit and has to be restarted after that. Use ALT-W to switch workspaces. You can also tap ALT and it brings up the menu bar. At least then you can explore to find the option you are looking for.

You can also start-->run and type CMD

cd into the ifix directory and type "fix32.exe /t" to open in trial mode without removing the dongle.

Thanks