[iFix] - Most efficient way to create multiple alarms

cardosocea

Hello,

I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an individual tag per alarm, preferrably.
Do any of your gurus have advice or tricks to achieve this? I imagine I can have an Analog Alarm Block, but the text would be a bit clunky.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm beginner with Ifix. I'm appreciate if you share me some document to understand how to play with Ifix 6.0. By the way, I have some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Ifix scada is new for me. Please help help me to clarify is it possible to open Ifix scada runtime on dual monitor and how to do? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi team! I'm starting some iFIX application migrations and some of them are being developed with the high performance library. Some objects that...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working on IFIX 5.5. I need to open a operator prompt to be visible based on the status of a tag that is read from the plc. When i say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom