IFIX 5.5 How can i make a picture object visible from a tag

I'm not familiar with ODF files... Is this Fix (from long long ago) and not iFix?

In iFix you use the animations dialog to enable this without any scripting.

Hi Shane
The View macro is placed in the PIC folder. Ive invoked commands defined on the View macro like CTRL-Q to open quickview and can confirm it worked ok.
Once placed the code behind a button (without the start markers) and it worked as a function of TEST_BIT status being 1.

Similar Topics

Sorta a dumb question but... I want to duplicate a picture to work on some changes to the graphic.. so "picOriginal", I want a copy of that...
Replies
Views
Anyone have an idea on how I can get an animation to work. when I click on the button to go to another picture, I want to animate certain items on...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to have a DI tag open a picture? I want to make a confirm/abort pop up, but I'm stuck.
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a Proficy iFIX V5.8 & V5.5 & V3.5. In the iFIX WorkSpace V5.5, V5.8 can open multiple instances of a single picture: OpenPicture &...
Replies
Views
- Looking to move events from log files to a screen. - Similar to the alarms on a banner / just using the events to be shown
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom