Zelio Display function problem

jimbo3606

hello,
I am working with zelio right now
i come with the idea of utilizing LCD display for operation setting.
basically we have 2 push button input " Start" and "Stop"
Before "start" is pushed, there will be setting display which accessed through Zx keys combination.
one of setting item is timer duration, any change on it will also change timer duration ( inside the FBD)

Is it possible to make such above scenario?
my difficulties are :
1. duration setting is in integer type while display function is in text, is there any text/string function in zelio?
2. how to make an interchangeable link between duration setting to timer duration inside the FBD?
Please help
Thank you:wish:

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am new here. I am an environmental engineer programming a simple smart relay switch for an operating cycle of membrane filtration...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hello good people! Attached is a very simplified version of a Zelio program containing what I am trying to do but it carries the same problem as...
Replies
Views
OK, I thought I saved a few bucks buying a "new-open box" cable and it's the old version and SE doesn't support it, no driver available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom