Retain PERSISTENT variable

Hello,
I am using Hirschmann Vscale D2 HMI console and I am trying to using Retain Persistent variable for total operation time which is somehow not able to keep values after reboot but values for other variables are kept.

Is it something to do with variable being of type time? (Which shouldn't be the case.)

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hello all, Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I am pretty new to structured text. Is there any way that you can create a structure...
Replies
Views
A couple questions regarding retentive and persistent variables in Codesys v2.3 using the wago 750-841. Cannot seem to find any information in the...
Replies
Views
How to retain Values in CCW software? I am using CCW software and I can not find the Retain function in this software. Not even local or global...
Replies
Views
In a data block, if the tag is ticked in the "Retain" column", is it meant to be retained after cycling the power to the PLC? I'm finding that...
Replies
Views
The PLC in question is a S7-1212C. The PLC will be transportable on a wheeled trolley and used wherever it's needed in the factory. I've been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom