Scale-PLC

G
Hello everybody,
I have a scale which has 4-20 ma output(WI127).and I am using DL340 analogue input module 8 channel to read the scale value.
1)
There is no scaling in the program (read the data from AI module) that affects the reading from the scale.
2)
http://web6.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/d3anlg/ch4.pdf

3)
it seems that because the HHD only shows 4 digits maximum scale capacity has to be set to 819??? Only one scale with higher weight is set at 8192???
4) this is the Mnemonic view of the instructions
DSTR3 F53 RIO100
DOUT1 F61 R567
DSTR1 F51 RIO0
DOUT1 F61 R566
DSTR F50 R566
BCD F86
MUL F73 K2

5) I assume this will read the AI module and then base on true combination of three different inputs data will be written in specific register.

Q1:
what is the difference between 819 and 8192?
Q2:
why at the end BCD is multiplied by two.If I change this number to 2000 ,it seems nothing changes!!!

Thanks