Siemens Profibus

ilikbeer

I have only been doing programming for the last two years and I work at a factory that has mainly TI/Siemens 545 systems. The company that had these installed had several engineers in its employ and now they have just me, and I am self taught for the most part. Lots of grey hairs from tech manuals. My problem is trying to learn how to get a new Profibus system on-line with a CTC MMI. I have not been able to locate a manual for a 545-1105 with the Profibus. I know how all of the words are exchanged between the two, I just need to know how to set up the configuration for the Profibus. As you can easily tell, I am new to this forum also.

Similar Topics

I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we are trying to go online on an S7-300 plc, with profibus communication, using a CP5711 adapter. But when we open the Ladder and press...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how to read the actual speed reference value from the move blocks, writing to a DB that is being sent to the VFD. For...
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equipment with control split between two PLCs. A quantum 434, and a Siemens S7-300, communicating via profibus. I have a prosoft...
Replies
Views
Dose anyone have experience with Beckhoff FC3121 profibus master PCIe card connected to Siemens CP342-5 as a profibus slave? The data retrieved...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom