Plc

jessenette

hi.. i am new to PLC but i have a project which i use PLC with syswin 3.4 software to do my project... i need to use 1 push button to control two led (LED 1 and LED 2) or 2 output... if i pressed the push button the LED 1 will turn on but the LED 2 will be off and when i will push the same push button again then LED1 will turn off and LED 2 will turn on and when the push button is push for the 3rd time both the LED will turn off... can anyone help me with my project please if this is possible.

Welcome to the forum!

This looks like a homework assignment. Asking for help with assignments is totally OK, but nobody will do your homework for you.

I'll give you a start: search this forum (or the internet) for "flip flip" or "toggle". That should give you an idea of how to approach it.

If you can make a start - even just draw the ladder logic out by hand to get an idea of where you're going - then people here will happily give you advice and pointers.