Code for newbies

GregPLC

Due to the fact I have received a couple PM's in the past few weeks, from people (real world technicians and engineers, I'm sure), claiming they need help writing code for a couple projects; I have taken time out of my busy schedule to assist them.

I have written a program to control any model of garage door opener, this same code will also run a set of stop lights. There's even a subroutine that takes care of carwashes, so if you're ever called, you can progam one of those too.

Oh, one last nugget I forgot about, I also included a popup message that will let you know if you're downloading the program to a unitary, modular, or rack mounted PLC.

PM if interested. :D

Greg,

I see you've left the elevator problem up to me....

Ok so here it is..

UP BUTTON UP MOTOR CONTACTOR
----||---------------------( )

DOWN BUTTON DOWN MOTOR CONTACTOR
----||---------------------( )

I'll add in the logic for an oven.

Too
Cold Burner
-----||--------( )

Man, we're close to covering any immaginable controls situation.
We better be careful, or we may all be obsolete by the knowlege contained within this thread.

You forgot the repair technician's favorite which any competent programmer should have included

Broken Fix Itself
---------------| |-------------------------( )

I love those bits of Code...I wonder what my boss will think when ...and I will, include them in my next project.... I'll let you know how it works out...
David

Real world

Lest we forget:

+ limit switch MTR Con1
---|/|---------------------( )--

- limit switch MTR Con1
---|/|---------------------( )--

jog MTR Con1
---| |---------------------( )--
unjog MTR Con1
---| |---------------------(/)--

short to ground call service tech