Modbus motor speed control

nosajnil

I am trying to have user start/stop and change motor speed from a touchscreen. I attached a table that was given from the motor manufacture. I am a bit lost which MODBUS block I should use in Cscape (PLC programming software), and what I need to put in those blocks. I would appreciate a lot if someone can point me to the right direction.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

So I figure out how to open the comm port. but now I am not sure how to send commands to a slave device. I have tried in the attached screenshot (which I am sure it I am doing something wrong, but would like you guys to guide me in the right direction).
Where do I put the 40001~ 40025 register address? and what does it translate to in Cscape? (%R, T, M etc address?).
Where do I input value? (0 for motor off, 1 for motor on, 0-100 for speed etc).
I am only testing for now and each value is selectable from the touchscreen. (I labeled on the screenshot as 1 to 7)
should they all be 16 bit?

Q 2 (2).jpg Q 2.jpg Q 3.2.jpg