no output on AB 1785 L40C

asmith52282

I am new to plc's and i cannot figure out why my inputs are lit up the led disp. the outputs board says active but none of the outputs are on? I re-dwnlded the program and every thing worked. The was a problem with one of the robots so I to restart the plc and everthing else. when everything came online i could not get any outputs. i have check all fuses. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx

Kinda obvious - did you switch the key to run or place the PLC in rem run from RSLogix?

response

the processor lite is green the key is at "run"
upon tying to open the zip file i recieved an error :
"End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a Zip file, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part Zip "

Since you downloaded the program I assume you can get online with the plc and view the program. I would try a search on an output you KNOW should be on and see if it is in fact being set in the plc program. At this point you don't have enough information to decide whether this is a software hang-up or a hardware issue.

Keith

A,
Sorry about that, the real zip file is to big to post here.
It was just a picture of the front panel of PLC5.

can you post your code

Sometomes PLC outputs are interlocked with the state of other machines, air or vaccum present, safety door interloks etc.

Just a thought