Step7

huynt

Dear all.
I am using Step7 v5.2, I want to update Hardware device. I use Hardware config with Option menu, item Install New Hardware but, when i press Execute Button it have a message, don't have new hardware list.
I don't understand this problem because siemens have newer version v5.3, it have more hardware device.
Help me about that.
Thanks

Dont know what goes wrong for you. Maybe Siemens site was offline (it can happen).
Did you tick "Download from internet" before you pressed the "execute" button ?
Did you have an online connection to the internet ?
Try again.

But, i use URL address in Step 7 v5.2.
I think it is'n accurately, but i don't know accurate address.
Help me.

I have STEP7 v5.3
I dont have to enter any URL to download the updates. Its done automatically by STEP7.
Maybe there is a difference between v5.2 and v5.3