Multiple same tag folders being made

bright676

I don't know what I did but here goes...

I made a tag and added it to the folder. I then went to the momentary button I made and clicked on its connections tab, then the tag tab. When I clicked on the refresh folders tab it makes another folder on its own.

It does not make one in the tag folder in the explorer window.

Any ideas as to what happened? Thanks for helping.

Multiple Tag Folders.jpg Tag Browser.PNG

I decided to close Factory Talk and reopen it and it was only showing just the one folder untill I hit the refresh folder button and it makes another. Very weird.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine infront of me with two HMI PanelviewPlus 7. They are the exact same, and the hope is to use the same MER file for both to...
Replies
Views
I have twelve ControlLogix controllers spread throughout an oil production facility with local Panelviews on each unit. All PLCs are connected...
Replies
Views
Reading A-B documentation I see conflicting info on the use of multiple aliases to same tag and nested aliases (alias to an alias). Integrated...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an application where I have 3 machines with the same PLC program. The PLC program have to be downloadable in any of the 3 machines...
Replies
Views
Ok I just installed CCW v13 standard (we don't have a license for Developer addition anymore. is there a way to connect to more than 1 PLC at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom