Micromaster Drive Trips (Revisited)

The Waterboy

About 9 months ago I posted a problem I'd been having with intermittant overvoltage and overcurrent drive trips on some Micromaster 430 drives. I can't find that thread anymore but I wanted to follow up with everyone... one guy told us to look for and disconnect an EMC filter since it was a European drive. This was it, although they call it a Y-Capacitor instead of an EMC filter. Once this was removed (took only a couple of minutes per drive and it tells you exactly how to do it in the manual) the faults disappeared. Thanks for the help, everyone who posted.

Similar Topics

I need drive monitor siemens software for connection to pc
Replies
Views
I've to control few micromaster 440 drive on devicenet. It's my first time with Omron and Devicenet network. My programme is working well in...
Replies
Views
hello every body i am a begginer and i need help. there is a lot of words i dont know what does it mean for exemple simotion sinamics...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have micromaster drive 440 and want to configure it to use with motor which nameplate is lost. Can I use automatic calibration to adjust...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience with these critters? Looking to control process water pressure in injection molding operation.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom