Rs5000 server alarm

bill4807

Hi all,

I have created a new thread extending my previous one, due to a new error.

I have imported an EDS file from a dx200 robot via the EDS toolkit. This was created successfully. But now when I try to create this ethernet module I get this alarm.

"Failed to create module. A fatal unhandled exception has occurred withing rs 5000 services. Shut down the server"

My issue has become larger since I have been trying to establish communications with this robot.
If you like you can see my previous post should be on page 2 of the forum. ( dx200 motoman to compactlogix EIP).

Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm struggling with getting an email to send using an eweb module on a controllogix system. Any chance I could get someone here to help?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom