Vibrating level switches

We use vibrating level switches on feed chutes that have mechanical vibrators on them. It is best to mount them away from the vibrator, but sometimes that is not possible. We did have a run of sensor failures because the vibrators were causing the components on the control board of the sensor to break off. We fixed that situation by using a sensor that had an option to mount the control board remotely. This way, the electronics could be mounted on something other than the feed chute and not be affected by the vibration.

Similar Topics

Dear, i was reading about vibrating feeders with VFD's with embedded controller. I understood that VFD will be needed to make constant speed...
Replies
Views
I want to measure the tank level and get the sensor output to the PLC. Below are the details : Tank Height =0 - 3m, the sensor is stalled 0,2m...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have RSLogix 5000 ladder diagram program of tank leveling (factory IO). Fill valve, discharge valve, set point, level, etc? I looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom