Telemechanique TSX 21

jimbob1960

Hi, I have been given the task of extracting a program from a Telemechanique TSX 21 but have no manual or software. Any clues at all as to where to get a manual/software/pinouts for programming/etc would be EXTREMELY welcome!

Many thanks in advance,
Jim Bob

Telemecanique is a brand of Schneider Electric, so you can go to their current US website at http://www.modicon.com.

I do not recognize the family TSX 21. Can you give a more complete catalog number? Most of the Telemecanique processor programming ports are RS485, so you need more than the simple cable pinouts.

Many thanks for your quick reply Jim.

I've sent emails to Modicon but no response as yet.

All that's written on the unit is:

Reference: SG3 ABC 04 01
Serial number: 850205 0320

Thanks again.