Alpha Controller

AndreyN

Hi EveryOne!

Is anybody who know Alpha controller (Mitsubishi)?
I have a lot of question! :rolleyes:

It’s one of them:
I use the next FBD scheme:

Flicker-->Pulse-->| ADD |
A -- >| |-- C
-- >|_____ | |
|_ _________ |

Is any warranty that operation A + C will be perform only once per pulse? Or it may be adding any times during pulse?

Thanks, Andrey.

Last edited:
The pulse function block outputs a pulse for a period of one operational cycle. The Addition block summs the input values when it's turn comes on this cycle. It should only happen once, since the pulse is on for only one cycle. So my answer would be yes, it will perform only once.

Similar Topics

Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have programmed the alpha 2 controller and using usb connection have downloaded the program into the GOT 2000. But I am a bit confused how...
Replies
Views
Hello ALL, Have some experience with PLC programming, however I'm quiet new to Mitsubishis ALVLS-EU Alpha controller software V2.70. What I need...
Replies
Views
Hello ALL, Have some experience with PLC programming, however I'm quiet new to Mitsubishis ALVLS-EU Alpha controller software V2.70. What I need...
Replies
Views
hi, I have 2*AL2-24MRD controllers and a Siemens TC35i GSM modem. I want to know how i can connect both controllers to the same GSM modem and on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom