Mitsi F1-30MR programming question

Johnny T

Hi,

I'm upgrading an old Mitsubishi F1-30MR PLC to an FX-1N 60MR.

The old PLC is broken and all I have is a hand-written bit of software to go off.

Some of the software is pretty straight forward. Some of the numbers refer to the outputs and inputs but there are some number such as 50, 51, 52 etc that I wondered about. Are these just markers or are they internal registers or something else I need to know about?

I'm not very familiar with Mitsi, I've more experience with Siemens so wondered if you could help me out... here is a pic of the listing that I'm going off...

pic.jpg

Any light you can shed on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

JT :)

Hi JOHNNY T !

Are you sure that the code has 50 , 51 , 52 & NOT S1 , S2 , S3 ?

Mitsubishi FX series has STATE RELAYS which are denoted by S--.
Purpose of S relays is - Internal Programmable Controller ( PC )
status flg.
Available contacts - NO , NC
Device numbering - Decimal.

I could not locate the site for FX manuals immediately but you can get more details on www.mrplc.com

Hope this has served your purpose a bit!

regards

asp

reachasp

I've looked at them and they definitely look like 5's, it seems to be 50 through to 57.

The PLC is a F1-30MR which is an old one.

Could they be internal flags? Or could they be state registers still?

Thanks

JT :)