Disabled Input Puzzle on Modicon

ControlLogix

Hi guys,

I got my *** kicked yesterday for having a production line down for a couple of hours. I gave a technician clean PLC code to download to a machine(PLC in question is a Modicon 984). When I say clean code, all registers were set to 0. The line would not start up afterwards and after some troubleshooting we found that one of the inputs was disabled. I checked the code on my office PC and I can confirm that the code didn't contain any disables/inhibits. Is this a "feature" of 984's or do I need to be suspicious about the work practices of the tech?

Regards,

Black and Blue A$$ed Colm