PLC 5 in Hot Backup

ashley

I am troubleshooting a PLC 5 hot backup system in which the switchover is not taking place. I noticed that one PLC 5/40 processor has firmware revision K and the other revision H. Is this an issue for hot backup? Do both the processors have to be of the same revision? Any inputs on this will be appreciated.

Similar Topics

I am facing a problem with PLC-5 connected in controlNet hot back up redundancy.This PLCs are connected to a RS view 32 running HMI.After a power...
Replies
Views
I know you can change out ControlLogix cards with the rack powered. And I thought that you could not do it with a PLC-5, but a colleague at work...
Replies
Views
I have a setup which communicates as follows: Wonderware InTouch HMI . . Kepware OPC Server . . DirectLogic 06 PLC (local) . . The Internet...
Replies
Views
RSLogix 500 v9 OSR storage bit & output bit I am programming a sonic welding generator and I am stuck on an operation I need to perform and I'm...
Replies
Views
Folks, We have a black-box provided by a vendor that we maintain. Inside the box, there is a Modicon TSX Micro 3722 PLC. On the front panel of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom