Online Edit for MicroLogix 1500

mgvol said:
The 1100 is supposed to have expansion capability with on-board ethernet connectivity as well.

I saw them at Automation Fair '04. They have onboard, 1 ethernet port, 1 RS-232 port for communications, a front LCD display/data entry keypad, expandable using micrologix 1200 cards, and online editing.

A new version of RSLogix500 will include an instruction that will manipulate what is displayed on the LCD display, text/numeric.

List pricing supposed to be in the $600 range.

The ML1100 sounds like it will be a nice addition to the MicroLogix family... (y)

BUT...

93lt1 said:
A new version of RSLogix500...

Gee, I wonder how much that's gonna cost us? (and how many revisions it will take before it works properly?)... :(

beerchug

-Eric

93lt1 said:
The way I understood it, it would be a new revision.

Which will be "free" for those who use AB products on a daily basis, justifying the yearly 'AB tax' (support renewal). The rest of us have to purchase a new package... :(

beerchug

-Eric