Kepware OPC server and array's

Dré

D
Hi,

I am trying to define an array type in the KepserverEx demo I downloaded. According to the doc I should append [r] or [r][c] to the adresses, but it keeps telling me there is a syntax error.
So far I tried :
K001-K005
K001-K005[r]
K001-K005[r][c]
K001[r]-K005[r]

But the result is the same..

Does anyone know what it should be?

are you actually entering 'r' and 'c', or row and column numbers?
I don't know how KEPServer handles arrays or what they're used for. But R and C are your dimensions!

Well, I was actually typing [r] ... :-<
I agree, it does make more sense to type K1-K6[6].
But when I try this, and [6][1] and [1][6] the result is the same

Similar Topics

Hi, In a project I have four Progressive Pressing Machine. Each machine with different PLC like Mitsubishi 'Q00UCPU' with...
Replies
Views
Dear all, It's my first time configuring the cimplicity taking values from a remote Kepware OPC server on a Windows Server 2012 station. I have...
Replies
Views
I connected s7 300 plc to pc via siemens mpi usb adapter.I used simentic manager and view the data.It is working with simetic manager.But i can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an energy Conzerv EM6400 meter giving data on RS485 modbus and Kepware OPC server taking data via MOXA RS485 to Ethernet converter. Now...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this valued information I’m using converter form usb to rs485 and try to connect delta dvb sv plc to opc server kepserver ex and used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom