Need some simple advise on system revamp. Thx.

ckchew666

Hi,

We're working on a project which has a few Flow Computer running in serial DH-485 and GE PLC on Serial as well. It's an existing very old system. We are replacing their Wonderware & workstation

The valves sequencing will be control by Wonderware, thus there are lot's of VBA & C++ in the Wonderware

1) Can RSView32 be use in application, I'm not sure if we have to purchase the KepWare for the comms. drivers.

2) In this application, does Citect has a better benefits over RSView32?

3) The existing system also using Crystal Report, but I guess it's very old. Can the Crystal Report software has an reinstatement program as Rockwell Softaware?

Thx.

Similar Topics

I've been working on replacing some PLCs for my clarifiers and I've got the PLCs and the program is written looks like it will work well thanks to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently working on a little project and I am wanting to control a fans speed with some PLC digital outputs / anolog output but unsure...
Replies
Views
Question 1: I am still new to this - I also might be asking for too much. - but i need help using Ladder Logic to run (rod style actuator motor)...
Replies
Views
I'm surprise what I'm looking for is giving me trouble, but it's basically a device like a thermostat to feed the setpoint to a PLC without the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am desperately looking for some simple sample programs to learn Step7. Something like the manual of Working with Step7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom