GE has me stumped again...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Anyone know where I can find the spec. sheet for an A03B-0819-C184 16-point relay output module? I came up dry at the Fanuc website, and Google just shows me where I can buy the module... (n)

beerchug

-Eric

I have an incomplete collection of information and manuals. Some I "acquired" when I left the "friendly confines" of GE that aren't public domain.

After doing a quick search of what I had readily available, I couldn't match the part number.

What series specifically was this from?

regards.....casey

I believe thats going to be a CNC/servo module, probably legacy. Ya know that means ya gotta call GE Fanuc to get what ya need.

It had better NOT be legacy stuff! It's in a brand new Cincinnati Milacron Roboshot injection molding machine, delivered just last month!

I mainly want to know what type of contacts the relays have. This module is for the robot interface and I want to make sure these will reliably switch the low-level signals to the robot. I would have preferred they put in a rack of Opto-22 I/O modules instead... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric

Fanuc Model A CNC I/O modules are 90-30 modules in a yellow plastic case. Your local GE Fanuc distributor should be able to get them for you. The specs for that module should be the same as for the IC693MDL940, max 250 VAC/30VDC, 2 amps resistive.

I've looked in my CNC spare parts catalog and I can't find that specific number. I find plenty of similar numbers. My catalog is dated March 2004 and has nothing between A03B-0819-C182 and A03B-0819-C350.

It's possible that it's a special for Cincinnati.

rsdoran said:
Why not contact them for the manuals etc?

I have the Milacron manuals, but they don't give specifics on the module. Just the schematic and the module number.

rsdoran said:
GE doesnt seem to provide much online for the CNC stuff.

I can understand why, webspace is just soooo expensive these days... :rolleyes:

Steve Bailey said:
Fanuc Model A CNC I/O modules are 90-30 modules in a yellow plastic case....The specs for that module should be the same as for the IC693MDL940

THAT'S the 'inside' info I needed. Thanks, Steve!... (y)

So far, I'm quite impressed with these all electric machines. No speedy-dry required... :cool:

beerchug

-Eric