FactoryTalk Linx server connection has an 'abnormal status'

jbazely

Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this.

My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating "Failed to find the topology node in the configuration."
I followed this video to fix it: Fix - FactoryTalk Linx[localhost] is not started or started with error
I also used this knowledgebase archive: Sign In

I'm now able to see the communication path in FactoryTalk Linx, but I am getting this new error:
1712341943992.png

But the server status on FactoryTalk view shows the server is active
1712342002670.png

Ive tried repairing factorytalk, reinstalling both View and Linx, updating View, Restarting the FactoryTalk Linx services and rebooting.
I cannot find anywhere online someone else that has had this "Abnormal status" problem.

Any help is Appreciated.

Thanks.