Proworx Error

sandymax

hello ,
I am getting this error , i have created a Tag database first assiging tags to Address
Example : address : 10024 Tag : INA_RTR

Thanks

proworx error.jpg

It appears you are trying to program using the I/O Symbol but the program is expecting the I/O address. In ProWORX NxT you can not mix addressing methods. You can chose the option of Symbols with the File -> Preferences menu

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am using ProWORX NxT, it has been working for a while but now whenever I go to Controller : Communication Setup I immediately get a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write to a Modicon Quantum 113/2 using Proworx NXT V2.1. I keep getting Message 389 - Command not valid unless logged in. The PLC...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write to a Modicon Quantum 113/2 using Proworx NXT V2.1. I keep getting Message 389 - Command not valid unless logged in. The PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
When making changes, I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom