ProWorx 32 V2 Question

MattMatt9

When making changes, I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt to save again > save. When I did that, next time I went to view in Combined its asking me to read from the controller. I thought making changes in Combined avoided this.

Similar Topics

I have another simple question. This time it is in regards to Proworx use of signed and unsigned integers in the SUB function. The modicon...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to trouble shoot a program for a customer. I was able to get the program off the plc but heres my problem MAINPLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently working on a rather large program using proworx NXT (2500 networks). Although there's 2500 networks, and i can manually...
Replies
Views
I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom