ge fanuc

haklyl

heloo i have a problm with the plc model ge fanuc 90 /30 with the desk pro computer
when i start up the pc i have a massege ( some errror to conecting with plc )
sory for my english
thank you

Last edited:
What programming software are you using? Are you trying to establish communications via the serial port or over ethernet? Are you using a purchased cable or one you made yourself? Were you formerly able to communicate and no longer can?

There are many reasons why you might not be able to communicate. Please provide enough information so I can eliminate some of the possibilities and offer suggestions with the highest chance of being successful.

gr fanuc

thanks im using the logoview software ( from logosystem ) & using communication via ethernet card (3com)

OK, you're trying to run HMI software on your computer.

Has this system ever worked?
Are you the person who is building the system, or did it come from another company?
Do you know if the IP address for the PLC port is correctly set?
Are you using the CPU module with the ethernet port or the ethernet interface module in the PLC?

If you want me to help, you must give me enough information. I am not familiar with the HMI software you're trying to use. Do you have the instruction manual for it? Does it give examples of communications with GE Fanuc PLCs?

THAN YOU FOR HELP US
what is the HMI softwaer
I using the Ethernet interface module in the PLC
& I use the lm90 programmer to connected between pc and plc with serial cable
I'm tray to download a new copy to plc
And its complete download
( examples : when the sratrt lm90 and start up we have a black screen and mor f1,f2,f3 .....
and i go to f1 to load a program and go on line by a prsing alt+m ...........)
But a can not change ip address in the plc

Beast regard

Last edited:
Now I'm confused. What is logoview software from logo systems and what are you trying to do with it?

The procedure for changing Logicmaster software from serial communications to ethernet communications is described in the manual GFK-1401, Logicmaster 90 TCP/IP User's Manual Supplement.

You should still be able to download the manual from the GE Fanuc website, although you may need to register before being able to do so. They recently changed their procedures, and I have not yet familiarized myself with them.