Fanuc CNC Communication Failure

J_Bruno

I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator panel) I get the alarm error "SV5136: Number of amplifiers not enough" I check my op amps and they all show on the status LED "-" (dash), my CNC shows "0" (zero), also on my i panel it shows me "SW Not Ok".
Also my PLC does not show any active output, I have to assume that because I do not have communication in the PLC

I have checked the fiber optic cable that communicates the CNC with the amplifiers, everything seems to be connected correctly and working in terms of the fiber optics.

I would like to receive suggestions as to what could be my problem.

Attachments

• SV5136.jpg
    SV5136.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SW NOT OK.jpg
    SW NOT OK.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 8
Either Someone has messed with your servo parameters or your FSSB connection is bad.
You may get more help at cnczone.com, due to this being a cnc.
This has nothing to do with your PLC. Fssb is not your comms for the plc, it is the comms for the servos.