Signal Conditioner Wiring...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The A-D manuals are usually quite clear, but I find the analog input module wiring example confusing. It might just be because I'm tired though... :oops:

I want to connect a few 3-wire DC powered transmitters (Acromag brand) to an F4-04AD input module. Specifically this combination:

[attachment]

My best guess is the I connect:

Conditioner Analog
Output Module
-------------------------
P --> +24VDC
+ --> V and I
- --> C and 0V

Yes? No? Maybe?... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

analog.jpg

You got it, the load and voltage symbol at the plc show it.
P=power in..ie +24vdc
+ = +dc voltage signal to plc
- = dc common

Thanks guys. I just wanted to be sure. Now, let's hope someone doesn't step in and disagree... utoh

ArikBY said:
Any particular reason not to think so?

Only because it's not one of the examples, so I wasn't 100% certain.

beerchug

-Eric