S7400 and Et200

huynt

Dear Customer support.
We use S7-400H with ET200M.I have some question for use S7-400H with ET200M.
1. How many ET200M can conection with a S7400H system?.
2. When I use ET200M with S7400H, we use two IM153-2 for two Profibus, Do I need to use Active backplane connect first IM153-2 with second IM153-2.
3. I should use one or two Power supply(PS5 for example) with ET200.
4. With S7400H, we use Industry Ethernet Network with CP443-1. We use WinCC with CP1613( use S7-1613 software), but how may WinCCC can coonecton with a CP443-1.
5.In CP443-1, it have MAC an address and an IP address, We must to use same Industry Ethernet with the CP443-1 in main CPU and one in redundant CPU. In same network, the MAC address of the CP443-1 in Main CPU must diffirence of one in redundant CPU. If MAC address different, When main CPU down, it can't release CP443-1 of Redunrant CPU?.
6. In CPU S7H, How many OP( operator panel ) can connection with one S7H system?.
Thank you.
Best Regards
Huynt

Hello, huynt;

I do not have all the answers to your questions (especially for industrial ethernet), but here are a few extracts from siremens documentation that could help out.

In this first post, here is a description of the Y-link setup (2 IM157 modules with active backplane yhet replace the IM153-2 setup). It comes from a manual (DP/PA link and Y-Link) you can find as ID:1142696 on Siemens' support website:

PS. notice they show 2 Power supply modules on the illustration.

y-link.jpg

Once more, huynt;
Now I will show you an extract from Siemens' S7-400h manual, found at ID:1186523 on the Siemens support website:

I wiil see if I can find any information on redundant Industrial ethernet connections for the S7-400h.
hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Edit: Sorry, I just checked the S7-400h manual I just suggested, they have a chapter on communication networks that could help you out.

redund_op.jpg

answer

i had finished two sets of s7-400h projects ,so i want to tell what you want to know.
first!module IM153-2 doesn't provide a power module,eg.PS507 to install.it need a 24v voltage for the IM153-2.
second,ethnet commnication for using moudle cp5613 need configure in project of step7 and you can use the sample of siemens software for 400h.following the step ,you can learn it and do it well!
third ,i have the mauanl of chinese but you can't master it!
please search it in siemens internet of Germany to find it out !
fourth ,your question is a little difficult .if you want to master it ,you must be hard to study it and phone the hotline of technique support of siemens in your local area!
best regards!
keep touch with me !!!!my e-mail [email protected]

answer 2

Hello, huynt;
first,about the quantities of the et200 for s7-400H and the op ,you can read the mannual for 400h. there is an answer in the mannual.in fact ,you need know how many quantities of the mpi and DP because im153-2 must be communication with cpu via profibus net ,and op panel via MPI net!
second, if you want to get the data on wincc from cpu,you must establish the protocol to chose the "named connection "-protocol suit .and commnication of data between wincc and step7 is very difficult !i don't give your a detail answer because of your less knowledge of redundant system of siemens products!
sorry ,i should help you to solve the problem!but you should learn about the base information of your projects!

answer

i had finished two sets of s7-400h projects ,so i want to tell what you want to know.
first!module IM153-2 doesn't provide a power module,eg.PS507 to install.it need a 24v voltage for the IM153-2.
second,ethnet commnication for using moudle cp5613 need configure in project of step7 and you can use the sample of siemens software for 400h.following the step ,you can learn it and do it well!
third ,i have the mauanl of chinese but you can't master it!
please search it in siemens internet of Germany to find it out !
fourth ,your question is a little difficult .if you want to master it ,you must be hard to study it and phone the hotline of technique support of siemens in your local area!
best regards!
keep touch with me !!!!my e-mail [email protected]