Melsec Fx Series " Oneshot Timer"

WESELLNAWON

I AM NEW TO USING MITSUBISHI MELSEC FX SERIES PLCS WITH HAND HELD FX20PE PROGRAMMING UNIT. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM A ONESHOT TIMER CIRCUIT?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
I AM STILL KIND OF LOST THOUGHT. IF I WANT TO MAKE A SEQUENCE LIKE:
INPUT LD X7 (MOMENTARY CONTACT)
OUT Y2 FOR 13 SEC THEN GO TO Y3 FOR 10 SECS, ETC IS YOUR SUGGESTION CORRECT?
DO I USE M CONTACT TO HOLD THE CIRCUIT ON FOR ONE SCAN

HI AGAIN!
I AM PLAYING WITH THE PROGRAM SUGGESTED ABOVE AND I FOUND I NEED ONE MORE BIT OF HELP.
HOW CAN I LOCK OUT LD X7 AFTER ACTIVATION SO THET THE PLC WILL FINISH THE ENTIRE PROGRAM WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO START SIMULTANEOUS SEQUENCES IF THE LDX7 IS ACTIVATED DURING THE CYCLE?
ALSO DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO USE THE FUNCTION 65 ON A MELSEC FX 20 PE HAND HELD PROGRAMMER?
THANKS

There are many ways to lockout X7 to stop reactivation.
You have to look at your code and decide what is happening.

Clue: It does not matter if X7 is reactivated during the first timing phase but it does if it is during the second timing phase. Maybe something from the second phase can do this job?

Function 65 is a special timer STMR

It uses 4 consecutive internal relays and makes them into a TOF a TON and the last 2 are alternate flashing.

The instruction is written: {STMR T0 K10 M0}
M0 is a TOF, M1 is a TON & M2-M3 turn on and off alternatively as the timer T0 times out.