CC-Link Setup With Mitsubishi Melsec Q Series PLC

danplc

Hi All,

Today is my 3rd day of using PLC, so I please bare with me. One of my goals is to hook up a device (CC-Link interface) to the QJ61BT11N CC-Link module and be able to read the devices input/output signal.

So basically if the device outputs 'high' I can use this to turn on one of the LEDs on my QY10 modules. Similarly, I want to send some input signal from QX40 module to the device.

So can anyone show/tell me the following:
1) GX Developer Settings
2) How can I map the Inputs/Outputs from the device to RX,RY,RWw, RWr registers of QJ61BT11N
3) How can I map/relate the RX,RY,RWw, RWr registers values to X, Y on my QY10 & QX40 I/O modules via CPU.
4) An example program showing similar will be even better.

I have attached a picture that shows a rough idea of what I am trying to do (I have only one station). I will really appraciate your help. Please feel free to correct me if needed and ask for any additional materials.

Thanks
Dan

pic.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dariush. I figured that out. Right now I am more interested in how to do the programming and signal mapping. Thanks once again.