Citect Modbus Communication

aju

Hi all,

Please help me to have a communication of dedicated controller working with MODBUS and Citect scada,I want to do it on COM Port-1.
I have defined Board and Port for Citect scada but it is not communicating is there ary another procidure for the same?

I have set these up a few times, and whenever I followed the citect help files exactly, it always worked. Some things to check:
Are you using modbus rtu or ascii?
Baud rate?
Data and stop bits?
Also, what PLC are you using?

Similar Topics

Hi every one. I have strange problem with Modbus communication in Citect 2018. I am communicating to the site switches through Modbus TCP protocol...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm an engineering fourth grade student and I am to new these topics. I need to communicate between Citect SCADA 2016 and M241 plc...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I currently have a customer that has their Citect 6.10 SCADA system running on two WindowsXP SP2 PC's. They are connected to 10 remote...
Replies
Views
I was using EM6400 energy meters with Vijeo Citect scada in Modbus RTU network & mapping as following successfully. NAME- KW_SMS_1 TYPE- REAL...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Firstly I no nothing about Quantum PLCs and very little about Citect. I have an old Win NT Citect SCADA system failure which I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom