Milwaukee Part!!

GregPLC

Hey everyone, does anyone in SE Wisconsin have a Kinetix Servo controller in their inventory they'd be willing to sell/trade/have replaced next week? The AB part number is: 2094-BM01. I won't be able to get one until monday from any of our 2 local distributors...It's Saturday afternoon, thought I'd drop a line on here for one.

Thanks,

Greg

Hey thanks KC, one of the local distributors did get back to me last night, and hand delivered one to me around 8p.m. Good service, kudos to them! I was able to have some beers by 10p.m. :D

I was impressed, these inverters are very plug-and-play.....the only "gotcha" was needing to set the baud rate via 3 DIP switches on top of the drive so it matched the others. :D