OT: Milwaukee Talkstar

Aaron:

The bottom line is that it sounds like you had fun! Besides, I wonder how an on-air personality would react to be brought into a plant and told that he has to get the line up and running...and by the way, it's costing thousands of dollars a minute...

Rick

rgurin said:
The bottom line is that it sounds like you had fun! Besides, I wonder how an on-air personality would react to be brought into a plant and told that he has to get the line up and running...and by the way, it's costing thousands of dollars a minute...

Pressure? What pressure???

You've got an excellent point. I wondered what really made me able to do this, because I've always been somewhat of an introvert (with wild swings in the opposite direction on occasion).

I've got the audio on CD. If a little afraid of copyright stuff, otherwise I'd put it up for you guys. What do you think, Phil? I can ask around for the permission.

AK

Tom Jenkins said:
The radio world's loss is the control world's gain.

Let's give this some thought, Tom.

Maybe we could get an audio interface and he could be the "Voice" of the machine age. The talking MMI, so to speak.

Some great lines out there, such as "enter quantity now", or You only need to push the button once, you idiot".

The talking MMI, and then again, maybe not.

regards.....casey

kc9ih said:
Let's give this some thought, Tom.

Maybe we could get an audio interface and he could be the "Voice" of the machine age. The talking MMI, so to speak.

Some great lines out there, such as "enter quantity now", or You only need to push the button once, you idiot".

The talking MMI, and then again, maybe not.

Would these clips work?