Ladder Logic for Stator

nadirmhh

I want to make aladder logic using Siemens S7-200, for a stator resistor starting CCT Short CCt make auto Start switching of motor with Software motor, starts with decreased speed and attains rated speed after certain time x.

Thanks alot..

Nadir Mahgoub

I am beginner

Really i got this problem as an exercise from our teacher.Please help me to get the solution for this problem.
for the first ladder i am using S7-200 and i have two inputs I0.0 and I0.1.
if any body wnat to help me for the second problem, i will send to him the CCT.

Nadir

if any body wnat to help me for the second problem, i will send to him the CCT.
Don't! Post the CCT and whatever you've got already here and there will be plenty of help. Don't just ask us to do your homework for you. That would only show you're lazy.

Show us you have a genuine problem by showing how far you've got so far and we'll see you're no lazy bump. In that case I'll be among the first to see if I can help out.

Wound stator resistance starting;

The motor starts with all the resistors in circuit in series. Use a set-reset sequencer so that each bank is shorted out in sequence until all of the resistances are shorted out.

use a timer in each step of the set-reset sequence to control the timing of the steps.

I have done this with an AB micrologix 1500 on a 160HP motor.