C7-626

TheVo

T
Hi

I have a C7-626. I want to change it but I do not have the source program. Could you help me how I do?

Thanks

Hi TheVo,

I'll ask u first: Do u have the S7-Simatic manager to back up ur PLC part of program?Also do u have the Protool program to back up ur HMI part?

You need both of them, but for the PLC part if ur panel is equiped with a flash memeory, ur PLC part will mostly be stored there, so u only need to put ur current flash in the new unit & reboot. For the text part u need to get your Protool to download that one.

Cheers
Hagos

ok, you can load the program into the Pc, but you lost all network- and block discription. Before you make a change, you must understand the program. what means the Flag and makes this functionsblock.

good luck

Hi

Thank you for your help

I have STEP-7 and PROTOOL sofware. I were backup the program S7 for my C7, but PROTOOL software can't upload program from HMI to PC. Do you have any way to upload it. I try to use Prosave but it haven't support for C7-626.