Need advise

An accadamical interest we need advice

Can we switch on both at a time (At once) a motor and power factor capacitor in line ? ; If not, kindly give us reasons and start procedure in brief.

Awaiting for your reply.

Capacitors are typically connected below the motor starter contacts (so that they are only connected when the motor is running)
They also must be connected above the motor overloads.

NEMA starters typically provide terminals for that purpose. I'm not sure about IEC.

caps

Yes this ok if across the line starters are used. If reversing needs time for cap. to discharge. y delta and auto trans. no.
Check your system for harmonics before adding caps. will cause premature failure.
Don`t use with drives.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm having a problems with simatic s7-300 & sinamics s120 system. Some error code are being appeared,Now how can I fix these error...
Replies
Views
hello all... recently management level inculd my manager had ask me to do a task . where by currently we have small mixing plant (feedmill) where...
Replies
Views
Dear Mates, My name is Khan. I am 26 and in the mid age of my career. I am TWinCAT programmer, TWinCAT HMI (local/Web/Handheld) Developer via...
Replies
Views
Hi experts; I use 90-30 series PLC and CPU352. I want following please advise how i can implement this? I have a Setpoint which store in a %R1...
Replies
Views
Hi friends; I am working in oil and gas department. The control is build in relay logic and works fine. The pressures tepmratures and frequency...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom