Modicon TSX Premium PLC

arun_mallah

I am Looking for the Details of the Modicon TSX Premium PLC. Basic communication setup for this PLC using the PL7 Pro Software is already established. I had connected it to the PLC’s TER port and able
to go online with the PLC using PL7 Pro Software. But I don’t know what are the protocol details for the TER port. My intention of doing this is, I want to communicate further my SCADA with this PLC using the OPC Driver over the Modbus Protocol. Can anybody help me out in
this communication.
Can anybody let me know from where I can get the technical manual for the Modicon PLc's

The protocol of the TER port is Unitelway.

If you wants to use modbus, you will have to buy a PCMCIA card which can be inserted in the Premium PLC

Hi
The protocol for TER is Uni-Telway and Character Mode.
So you can implement modbus protocol in your Premium PLC.
Got to www.modbus.pl for example how to implement modbus in Telemecanique PLCs.
Regards
Andrzej