Tutorial and Firefox

dataglyph

Does anyone know why the tutorial from this site will not run with Mozilla FireFox? Could it be that FireFox does not allow activeX controls and this site requres them? Thanks for any input!

Tutorial and FF

Thanks to everyone who replied. Still won't work FF, works fine with IE. I checked tools-options but nothing there. I think I will Mozilla before I uninstall reinstall.
again thanks
Jim

Phil your suggestion got me thinking although it did not correct the problem which I found to be my firewall Zone Alarm pro. I switched back to xp firewall and everything works fine, I will have to tweak some settings in ZA. Thanks to all!

Similar Topics

Hi. I am trying to understand some old code for B&R 2005 PLC created in PG2000 software. There are procedures concerning axes but I cannot find...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Can you share me any educational links & tutorials for B&R PLC structured text programming? The help section in their automation...
Replies
Views
Hi all, PLC machine vision is barely talked about anywhere yet it is very important PLC and Industrial automation topic. Like you see vision...
Replies
Views
I know this is a PLC forum so I am posting over on eng-tips.com. However, if you want to learn more about tuning a PID you can visit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom