FactoryTalk View ME Custom ActiveX tutorial

hair9031

I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple tests, I have succeeded in opening a hardcoded file name and writing hardcoded text and tag data from the HMI. I have not been able to input or manipulate string data, such as using a filename that is input in FTV Studio.

Does anyone have any experience or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Hello, I am having trouble configuring my security in FactoryTalk View ME (for a PanelView 300+). We have added several users with the different...
Replies
Views
Hey all, This is my first post so I thought I would share a solution to a request I've seen a few times on this forum while trying to figure it...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom