New Forum Poll, Vote for one OR more

• Thank Phil for providing plcs.net

Votes: 57 96.6%
  • Thank Phil for the efforts in the upgrade

Votes: 54 91.5%

• Total voters

CaseyK

In the cornfields, on the prarie, outside Chi-Town
So, Phil has spent a lot of time on the new forum upgrade.

Time for my first "New Forum Poll".

You May Vote For More Then One Item!

In fact, please do vote for more then one!

Then yellow lettering on blue (at least with my monitor) is difficult (imossible) to read.

regards.....casey

Last edited:
I'd vote for both Casey, but my voting privlages have been revoked..for now.

Besides, I cant thank Phil enough!

Mike...(aka...elevmike)

Great job Phil!!!

Now I will really have to get a shirt to parade around the NMW show!!!!:site: 🍻 :cool:

And I finally have gotten my laptop up and running just this morning,too...so watch out gang, I'm back!

David

elevmike said:
I'm sombody!...I'm sombody!...as Steve Martin put it.

Did they finally put your name in the phone book?
"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!"

I, of course, voted for both choices.

One of my favorite movies...

elevmike said:
Ak,

Watch out for them defective oil cans... and by the way, my girlfriend's gota new job for me tomarrow.....

I have a sneaky suspicion that Mike actually HAS an engineer Fred cap... :D

🍻

-Eric

I have a feeling you are probably right Eric. Perhaps the real question is, "Is Mike's dogs name Lifesaver?"

... all I need is this remote control...and this PLCs.net tshirt. That's all I need. Oh, and this old PLC. That's all I need, this remote control and this PLCs.net tshirt and this old PLC, That's all I need. And this...

:D

I don't care about Mike's dog. Well, that's not entirely true, I like dog's. (Made friends with Bob's dog so I can slip up and get some of his beer). But who is Mike's girlfriend? Does she ride the Bicycle-Mower? Anybody have a picture to post?

Mike, copy your cookies and passwords into a Word.Doc for safety!

regards all.....casey

Bob: you're getting low on "Fosters" again. How bout picking me up some Miller Lite, and some Guiness for the "boys".

Last edited:
Ok

Great Job Phil now we have something else to LEARN.
Now I will really have to get a shirt to parade around the NMW show!!!!
You going to the Off Road Equipment Show in Ky next month?

:site:

I am planning on going to the NMW show next week, that is if I can con TPTB into letting me escape for a few days...
You going to the Off Road Equipment Show in Ky next month?
Is that the next show in Lou'ville?...One of our plants is only about a mile from the show grounds, so I might make it.

Where in East Ky are you Bentleya?

Thanks again for all your hard work on our behalf Phil, the upgrade seems to work really well.
David:site: 🍻