PLC Siemens CPU 810D

N_RAissian

Hello All, I want to connect to system control of siemens CPU 810D with STEP7 V5.1 SP6 but I couldnt.Who Can help me to solve this problem?

"810D" seems to have something to do with SINUMERIK.
Looks like the programming interface is special and doesnt have anything to do with STEP7.
HERE is a link to manuals for SINUMERIK.
I think that there is also a SINUMERIK section on Siemens support forum.

Hello N_RAissian;
One of the elements that comes with a Sinumerik 810D is a S7 CPU; to program it (i.e. see it in the Hardware Config, and use the special technological blocks required) you need an additional package, called the FM/NC Toolbox.
Order number:
6FC5252-3AX22-8AB0 Toolbox, Runtime license V3.08

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have IM151-8 Siemens PLC, i want to connect it with Modbus and read/write on it using Modbus protocol. How can i do this? Do i need...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, I think I mis-identified which particular 416-2 PLC I am using where. I have two 6ES7416-2XK04-0AB0, and two 6ES7-2XN05-0AB0 PLC's...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some advice from someone with some siemens hardware experience. Im a student considering buying a siemens plc to practice...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I have faced a problem in SIEMENS PLC CPU 315-2PN/DP,the PLC is not communicating with the SCADA.I have called a service engineer,he...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom