1747-dtam-e

ELarsen

Greetings to all,
I need to find a used module that still works and for a good price.
Dont want much do I. I have found places to have it repaired but thought I would give this a shot first. Also a new one is over 700 dollars. I have a keyboard error (300) and the unit will not reset, so I guess I am out of luck. I would appreciate your time and efforts if this is something you could help me with. Thanks

Ed

I may have one or two around here. I have been replacing them with PV600. Let me know if you would like me to look.

Bob O.

I have one sitting on my desk. Let me go plug it in.

Edit.....

It powered up with no error messages.

Ed,

Send me a PM and let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,
Bob O.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Our SLC500 5/02 had a CPU fault for an unknown reason. The program was gone so I had to re-download the program. And it's running now. But...
Replies
Views
hello i hope you are having great day :o: so my problem is, i have a 1747 DTAM-E conected to a DH485 interface it was working fine.. after...
Replies
Views
I have a 5/04 SLC hooked up to a 1747 DTAM. Using a link coupler, which from what I gather is DH485. I have some msg instructions in the program...
Replies
Views
I have a old 1747-DTAM I cant find much info about it on the web, Its not a plus or micro or E. Does anyone have a manual for it or know what...
Replies
Views
Hey.. What is the best Substitute of 1747-DTAM (SLC 500 Data Table Access Module)... Suggest plz... what can be replaced with it? either Panel-view ?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom