worksheet needed

Bedfordia

Does anyone know of a site that has a programming worksheet posted on it. I ran across one several months ago and forgot to bookmark the site. if anyone knows of any out there I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Gary Farley

Where did you download that lot from ? You didn't pay for it did you ?
BTW do you work at Kellogs ?

This is not an attempt at sarcasm ( that is the sour cream of wit) , but do those PDF's have much practical use for coding and documentation ? Like I said , not sarcasm - but where could you use them >

Unregistered said:
This is not an attempt at sarcasm ( that is the sour cream of wit) , but do those PDF's have much practical use for coding and documentation ? Like I said , not sarcasm - but where could you use them >

I do quite a bit of coding by hand first because I can get my thoughts down faster. In the past I even turned them over to engineering students to type in; gives them some more experience and a better look at the code.

These sheets are pretty handy, thanks s.f

I also found them useful. I will admit that I do most of my coding in my head and then type it in on the fly. It takes me too long to do it by hand and then go over and enter it.

But...I do find them handy when I have to send a program change to a tech in the field. I can spell it out clearly, fax it over to them, and there is no communication error.

Bob

Unregistered

I normally do stuph like that on a yellow legal pad, (or white, or whatever color I can steal).

the bigger the project, the more useful!

I once had something a little more crude, but similar, and it worked quite well. Been to lazy to recreate it.

These look nice, much neater in my "project binder", to say the least.

silva.foxx

Thanks for the links.

regards.....casey